Friday, December 7, 2007

Makin' Tracks

Today Noah and I went over to what will be our new house. I had to meet the appraiser so while I was waiting for him I started to sweep the floors. Then I decided to vacuum all of the rooms. The carpet is new so when I vacuumed I made those awesome tracks in the carpet. I had Noah in the play yard but he got bored with that real quick like and let me know it at the top of his lungs. So, I just put him down in the floor where he could crawl around and I thought that I would just vacuum around him. He had another idea. As I vacuumed he just followed me around everywhere. As I moved from room to room he would follow me. If I was cleaning the closet he would try to get in there with me. What was so funny is that when I was done and went back thru the rooms to make sure I hadn't missed something I noticed this weird pattern in the carpet and it took me a minute to figure out what it was. There was a definite trail left in the carpet where Noah had crawled around following me. I wished I had had my camera on me. It was so funny. You could see his little hand prints everywhere and then long drags from his legs. Is it weird that I found that cute?

2 comments:

Debbie said...

No, it's not weird, and that IS funny! It probably would have been hard to catch that in a photo though anyway. I used to think Taylor would stay far away when I vacummed because the noise would scare her, but no.. she likes to chase it around, too- there's a big light that shines in the front of it- and I have trouble trying to keep from running over her fingers!

Lisha said...

How cute! It's fun how the kiddos just stay with mommy... though frustrating at times. But, we wouldn't change it for anything, would we?