Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Noah's 1st Christmas

We woke up at about 8:00 this morning. I changed and fed Noah and then we started to open presents. Chris and I helped Noah open all his presents 1st. He wasn't all that interested in opening them so we did most of that. We got him some of the classic toys like the stacking donuts and we got him some toys that he will need to grow into. Between us going a little overboard this year and his Grandma, Noah should be set on toys for a good while. Well, at least until his 1st birthday in April. heehee.



After all of Noah's presents where open Chris opened his. He got a surround sound stereo system, slippers, gloves, the Transformers movie, and this pic of Noah to go on his desk at work. Noah is wearing one of Chris' company T-shirts.



I opened presents last. I got earrings, slippers, thank you cards, subscriptions to 5 different magazines, Willow Tree figurines, this really cool candle holder, and the new Carrie Underwood cd (which is great by the way).

After opening all the presents our living room was a wreck! Noah crawled right past his mountain of new toys and straight for the pile of wrapping paper and ribbon. Typical!



Noah was cracking us up because he kept making this face all morning. Doesn't he look like a little baby bulldog?! Too cute!


All that excitement can really wear a little guy out.


Merry Christmas ya'll! I hope your day was as great as mine.

5 comments:

Lacey Freeman said...

dont feel bad about going overboard, because i have tryed every year to narrow it down, but i can't seem to do it...it is so hard because there are soo many cool toys out there!

Debbie said...

We were actually good, but my mom made up for it. The bad thing is having her birthday and Christmas so close together and having to go a whole year without new stuff! Maybe we can save up and get her some stuff in the summer. I can't believe how big Noah is getting! He just looks so grown! Taylor enjoyed the wrapping paper the most, too. Oh and I love Chris's shirt! Roll Tide! ;-)

Lisha said...

We went overboard with Carden the first year, too. It's just so hard! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. The picture of Noah in the company shirt is so darn cute, he looks like a little missionary with the haricut!

chozian said...

"Hah" about my shirt. Well, we all know I'm not into sports. I wear that shirt to bed because it's comfortable =P

Carly A said...

HE is so adorable.. Sometimes Avery will make a face and her little cheeks poke out along with her double chin and she looks like a bulldog. A very cute bulldog of course. Noah is such a cute little boy!