My birthday was on the 26th so we went out to lunch for our birthdays on Wed. My sis, M, watched Noah for us. Thanks M!! We went to Red Robin and it was really good. And we spent the majority of my b-day getting more supplies to finish up the many projects we have going on at the house. Do we know how to celebrate or what?! We have promised ourselves that once the house sells we will go away for a weekend to really celebrate our birthdays. I am really looking forward to that.
This is my favorite picture of all time. When I look at this picture of my hubby I remember falling in love with him. I see the father that I knew back when we where dating that he would be. And, I just think he is the best looking guy!
Baby, I love you so so much. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday to both of you!!! I dread the day we sell our house, all the work and heartstrings it will pull... good luck with it all!
Hope you both had a very happy birthday!
Happy Birthdays!
I hope you do get your time away.
And where are you moving to? Madison area???
Cari, Thank you so much for you kind words. It is such a comfort to know of "others" who have been where we are now. It is not easy to understand. We are so very blessed to have the gospel to help us. It lifted our hearts to know that we had prayers from friends to be:}
Thanks so much, Lisa
PS.. Happy Birthday to you and your hubby!!
Happy late birthday to both of you! Sorry that we missed them.
Thanks baby! I love you and Noah so much.
Post a Comment