SO WORTH IT!
In other news, on Saturday Noah attended his 1st primary program. Since he had been sick most of the week he was still in can't-let-mommy-out-of-my-sight mode. Chris or I had to be with him wherever he went. By the end he had loosened up a bit. His favorite part was the singing time. He would cheer after every song.
For FHE for the next several weeks we are talking about the Armor of God. Last night we discussed the Shield of Faith. More pics to come as we add to our armor.
I always do the dishes in the morning so I set Noah up on the couch with the cartoons going. This morning he had other ideas. This is how I found him after I was done.
6 comments:
That first little bi, you gotta do what you gotta do to survive... then you can worry about getting your bd back after that! Carden slept with us for the same reason for a couple months, but she was sleeping solidly through the night by six months, faster than Kenadie or Nathan! I love the picture of Noah sitting by Eden... what a sweet thing to walk into!
Oh I symphathize with you, Addie had to sleep with us too until she was over 6 months old. She's in a packnplay in our room still, but sleeps soundly. When she does wake up, she peeps over to make sure I'm there and lays back down and goes to sleep. I've tried putting her in the other room and it just doesn't work, so do what you have to! :)
LOVE the picture of Noah sitting by Eden!
I love it when Eden tucks her little hands by her cheeks and just snoozes.
The boy is so cute with his shield. I love that he takes such good care of Eden. He is such a sweetie.
Bless your heart! I completely understand. It seemed like whenever I got desperate for sleep I would give in and let Mark sleep with us--I also have a husband who leaves me with about 1/4 of the bed (who knew this man could take up so much space?!) I would wake up and realize that he still had over half the bed while Mark was snuggled against me on my tiny little edge! Oh well! I'm glad you finally got some sleep! And what a precious pic of her. : )
Wow.. I haven't seen Chris with all of his facial hair. Is everyone wearing pajamas at the Primary program? cute!
I tried really hard to never let Taylor sleep in our bed. Pretty much the only time she did was if I fell asleep while feeding her, but I definitely about went crazy from lack of sleep, so it may be a lot different with the next one.
Wow! That picture of Eden laying in the bed looks just like Noah.
Post a Comment