Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Girl

Eden's cord fell off a few days ago. I am always so anxious for this because I can't wait to get the kiddo into a real bath. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE a freshly bathed babe to sniff and snuggle.
As you can see, she wasn't a huge fan at first.

But, she warmed up to it by the end.

I have had the hardest time finding clothes to fit her. She is so skinny but she is a decent length. Her whole body will literally fit through the neck of almost all of her clothes. I find her half nakey all the time. Finally Misty found some preemie clothes at Wal-mart that are working well.
How cute is that?!


The first thing I said when I saw Eden for the first time was how much she reminded me of Noah.
Do you see it?

Noah decided he wanted to sport Eden's hospital beanie. It didn't last long though. I don't think he was getting much blood flow.

Man, I have CUTE kids!!!

10 comments:

Lisa said...

So cute!! Congratulations!!

Kim Mayfield said...

She is just soo yummy!!! I need to hold her again... I'm having baby withdrawls!

Don and Sherry said...

Man! You are so right, they are adorable!

Dawn, said...

Savannah was a bathtime screamer. She would startle and seem so scared. Then I started laying a warm, wet, washcloth across her belly as I scrubadubdubed... and it fixed everything for her.

Her hair makes me happy :)

Noah looks like he got a forehead LIFT with that cap on.

And I love your new blog background. I was very tempted by it also when I was searching recently.

Jude and Ashley said...

Congratulations Cari! She is so beautiful. I can definitely see the resemblance between her and Noah. And what a cutie is he?! He is going to be a heart breaker.

Beth said...

Oh my goodness, your babies are gorgeous! They do look so much alike! I can't wait to meet her!

danakat said...

Eden is beautiful! I hope so badly you get to come for lunch...I want to hoooooooold her. :)
And that picture of Noah is too funny! I was trying to laugh during an asthma attack...not easy.

kg said...

Yes, you do have cute kids!! Congratulations, how adorable and all that dark hair!!!

Becki said...

Yes you do!

Debbie said...

Yes, you do have some cute kids!! All of the 0-3 months clothes were huge on Taylor, too. I remember Misty watched her for a couple of hours just 5 days after she was born and took tons of pictures of her. When I go back and look at those pictures, the onesie she was wearing just swallowed her whole. I will have to get more newborn onesies for the next one. I never tried any preemie clothes.

Taylor didn't like getting a bath at first either, but I think we soon realized that we were so worried about getting the water too hot for her that we had it too cold, and that definitely did not make a happy baby. I always made Jared bathe her when she was that little because I was scared I was going to drop her cute slippery naked self :-)