Sunday, February 1, 2009

And The Award For Most Pathetic Goes To...

the Hozian Family, specifically Noah. He has been running a pretty high temp for about 3 days now. At one point last night it got up to 103.9. He has just been the saddest thing and it just kills me.

We have talked to several doctors and they all seem to think it is something viral so we are just trying to ride it out. Meanwhile, Eden still isn't sleeping great and I am checking her temp as often as I check Noah's just to be on the safe side. The stress of it all has caused my face to break out like that of a 13 year old boy. Not attractive, let me tell ya. Thank goodness this is all going down over the weekend and Chris is home to lend a hand. And, we couldn't have made it without Misty. She came over last night and stocked us up on much needed supplies like CapriSun (it is the only thing I can get Noah to drink) and popsicles. YOU'RE THE BEST MIMI!
Side note: Don't you just want to smooch this adorable face?!

7 comments:

Dawn, said...

I'm so very sorry for your little sick guy. I hope the Callahans didn't contaminate him in any way. We have been so very sick lately, a fever has not been a symptom, but nonetheless... I pray Noah doesn't have a Callahan cootie. He sounded so 'medication happy' in the background of the phone call with Misty last night. Cute!!

jarom said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! That is miserable! Hope he keeps the germies to himself and that he gets better VERY soon.

Beth said...

Oops, didn't realize Jarom was logged in... :)It was me.

Unknown said...

I am SO sorry for your precious boy! Drew, Sean AND Maddi are all sick too. Between the three of them I think I got 30 minutes sleep last night! Hope Noah feel better soon.

Sandy said...

Oh Cari, I am so sorry you are having a time right now. No fun! Poor babies. I know it is so tiresome for mommys with sick babies. That is an adorable picture with their Daddy though. Hope Noah feels better very soon and little Eden sleeps longer at night!! Saying a prayer for you all!

Don and Sherry said...

Hey Cari, I am sorry for your sick little fellow. I know you are exhausted. And yes we all would like to give that beautiful baby a big kiss.

Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.