Saturday, February 21, 2009

I Just Melt

I am finally getting around to posting some of the pics my oh-so-talented SIL, Alisha, took of my kiddos. Prepare yourselves for the adorable overload.




Note:No children where harmed in the making of this photo.

My all time favorite!




This is her blessing gown. I absolutely love it. Doesn't she look gorgeous?

I adore this pic of Eden. Alisha captured her smile, her dimple, and her highlights all in one pic. I can't help but smile every time I look at it.

There were so many more that I love as well. Pay attention to my header over the next several weeks because I will be changing it often to showcase all the ones I love.

THANK YOU, ALISHA. I will be begging for more in a few months! Heehee.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE them!! I must admit...I'm a bit jealous ;)

Beth said...

Those are so stinking cute! Oh my goodness! Your kids are unbelievably gorgeous.

Clarissa said...

Good job, Alisha! Those are beautiful pics! And of course, so are the kids!

Sandy said...

Your children are absolutely beautiful Cari! Love the B&W.

The Happy Haynie Family said...

What beautiful babies you have Cari! I must brag on my baby...she did such a wonderful job...I am so proud!

Debbie said...

I'll say it again... I can't wait until our turn for pictures comes! hehe