My cup runneth over big time. Today my hubby stopped mid stride, doubled back, and planted a simple kiss on me. Sigh. Today my son toddled over to me, extended his arms and pumped his chubby little fingers to let me know he wanted me to pick him up. My reward was both arms wrapped tightly around my neck and a slobbery, snotty kiss planted firmly on my lips. Sigh. Yep, my cup is definitely a fountain.
4 comments:
I love those sweet little times... makes it all worthwhile.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Although I don't believe for a second that Noah had a snotty nose... he's perfect, shoooot his poop don't even stink, hardy, har, har!
I LOVE those moments. I agree with Dawn, I cannot believe that your handsome little boy would dare have a snotty nose! :)
I think that is one of the sweetest things I've heard in a long time...your sweetie stopping just to give you a little kiss. (big sigh)
And of course, who can resist the chubby little arms, hands, and fingers of our little people?
I am laughing at how his aunts can't believe he's snotty...so cute.
Post a Comment