Monday, September 22, 2008

Yay for Immodesty!

I had my doctors appt. today and was able to sweet talk my doc into another ultrasound. The kiddo was the right direction and had no inhibitions so he was able to get a good looksy this time. EDEN IT IS!!!! We are really excited to be having a girl. With all the awesome hand-me-downs that she will inevitably get from my adorable nieces, this chick is gonna be unstoppable!

10 comments:

Beth said...

Oh how perfect!!! I am SO excited for you!!! Yay, you get another baby shower, woohoo! I know you guys are so happy!

mom2eight said...

Yah, the girls are ahead. Eden (number 17) will make 10 girls to 7 boys until we know what Debbie is having.
Of course it really doesn't matter how many we have of each but it is just fun to see how many of each we have now.

Lisha said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary said...

Congrats!!!!

Kim Mayfield said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! We are all so excited... the girls especially!

Mandy said...

That's so exciting - so now, that's Becki, Amanda, and you with a girl - maybe it really is in the water and will continue on with me! Although, you know what luck we've had with "girl" ultrasounds - go for a 4D if you can!

Unknown said...

YAY!!! It seems to be a trend... :)

Clarissa said...

Yeah! That is so wonderful! I hope our next one (a while from now ;) will be a girl too! That is so exciting!!

Lacey Freeman said...

I am so happy for you guys...(jealous too!!) =) Congrats! I love the name too!

Kayti said...

(Hi, Cari...yes, it's Kayti) Awesome. Girls pwn! :D