Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Please Remember Us

The Hozian family is in desperate need of all the prayers we can get right now. We had a death in the family that has rocked us to the core and we need the strength only Heavenly Father and our Savior can provide. Please remember us in your prayers.
Grandpa Phil, WE WILL MISS YOU!!

12 comments:

aunt mimi said...

I love you all. Your always in my thoughts.

Jude and Ashley said...

I am so sorry Cari and Chris. If there is anything we can do for you please let us know. We will pray for you and your family.

Lisha said...

I can't even imagine the emotions you guys are facing at this moment, and I want you to know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Mary said...

You guys are in our prayers.

Kim Mayfield said...

I've had your names put on the prayer roll. We love you tons!!

Lacey Freeman said...

I am so sorry to hear this and just wanted to let you guys know that you are in our prayers.

Unknown said...

Keeping you guys in our thoughts & prayers. <3

Beth said...

We are so sorry. We love you and you are in our prayers.

Dawn, said...

Phil was a true sweetheart! We will miss seeing him at family gettogethers, greatly miss him!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

So sorry for the loss of Chris' dad...Heavenly Father remembers those who mourn.

Jenni said...

I am so sorry for your loss! You are in my thoughts and prayers!

Lisa said...

Cari- I am so sorry for your loss. It is never easy. Please know that you are in our prayer.