Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Don't Even Know What To Call It

Eden has yet to roll over.
It took Noah what seemed like forever to accomplish the task too.
She hates tummy time as much as big brother did as well.
But, she doesn't let that stop her from getting around.
I can lay her on her back and she will 'shimmy' all over the floor.
I guess it is a shimmy.
That's what I am calling it.
She will push herself where ever she wants to go.
You should see her hair when she gets done.
Madness.
I so need to get this on video.

p.s. My 150th post is coming up soon so stay tuned for a giveaway!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I'm sure she looks like a precious mess!! She is so beautiful just like her momma. I always thought you were beautiful Cari, but Sunday when you were up bearing your testimony, you were even more beautiful holding your daughter!

Debbie said...

haha... she shimmies on her back? taylor did the little army crawl forever. i can only imagine what her hair looks like afterwards. how do you know how many posts you've done? did you just go back and count them?

Mandi said...

Our little G did the back shimmy! He had a nice little bald spot on the back of his head from his favorite mode of transportation! :)