to get caught up in the stress of everyday life.
I was on my way to bed and, like I do every night, I peeked in on my two beautiful children.
I just had to stop and stare.
They take my breath away.
How could I be so blessed?
They are absolute perfection.
They are everything that is good about me, without all of the bad.
They are the best thing I have ever done, in addition to marrying Chris.
I let myself get so absorbed in the hardships and so easily loose sight of the blessings that they are in my life.
I was born to be their mother and will be darn sure that I am better about thanking God for every second of them.
I was on my way to bed and, like I do every night, I peeked in on my two beautiful children.
I just had to stop and stare.
They take my breath away.
How could I be so blessed?
They are absolute perfection.
They are everything that is good about me, without all of the bad.
They are the best thing I have ever done, in addition to marrying Chris.
I let myself get so absorbed in the hardships and so easily loose sight of the blessings that they are in my life.
I was born to be their mother and will be darn sure that I am better about thanking God for every second of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment