Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pay It Forward

This is how it works..... The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. BUT, in order for you to leave a comment on my blog, you have to post this on your blog first. (That means that sometime during this year you will send a gift to 3 people as well.) Get it? So, the first 3 people to comment on this post will be the lucky ones. Good luck!

4 comments:

Beth said...

This post is kind of funny since we ALL know the same people and all read the same blogs! :)

Cari said...

I'm just glad someone finally commented. I was beginning to take it personally. Heehee. I CAN craft folks!

Kim Mayfield said...

Yes, you do craft fabulously, and I hoped that I hadn't missed out on my chance to get something from you!!

Debbie said...

Oooo, ME!! I saw 3 comments and was like, "Dang it! I missed it again!" but YOUR comment doesn't count!! ;-)