I think I can see a light at the end of the tunnel. For the 1st time in 5 days Noah woke up without a fever today. He is acting more like himself and, let me tell ya, I have MISSED him.
I have been having him sleep with us since I was having to check his temp so often and administer drugs as needed. I was willing to let him return to his own bed last night (remember my selfishness concerning my little slice of our bed) but Chris asked for one more night. He has really loved having Noah to snuggle. I must admit, I've kinda like it also.
And, to add to my euphoria, Eden slept 8 hrs straight last night!!! I was sleeping so hard that I didn't even realize it until I heard her at 6:30 this morning. I shot up out of bed all disoriented. I couldn't believe it. It felt SOOooOOOoOO good. I have had a little extra pep in my step today. Now, that being said, I am trying not to get my hopes up. Trying.
5 comments:
So glad you got some sleep last night. I remember those awful sleep deprived days. Glad Noah is on the mend as well!!
HOORAY! I am jealous...the longest Davis has slept is 6 hours. Glad Noah is getting better, poor little guy!
It is the magic of the mouse... chuck e cheese, that is!!!!
Here's to some more great sleep!
Glad Noah is feeling better - let us know if you need any help!
Post a Comment