Ever since we came back from the beach either Noah or I have been sick. We keep ping ponging a nasty cold back and forth. So, I totally lost all my motivation for Halloween. I was going to make Noah a sumo but I couldn't find some of the things I needed to make the costume. Then I decided to make a dragon costume, but, again, lost motivation. So, Tuesday I decided that I needed to go shopping for a costume. All of the cool/cute ones where out, of course, so I ended up with a 25% of costume from Wal-mart. Luckily, he can pull anything off.

Tuesday night we carved our pumpkin. I found these cool face bits for pumpkins at Wal-mart and thought they would be perfect for Noah. He loved them. I punched the holes in his pumpkin and he spent a good hour putting different parts in and out. The first pic is of him giving his new buddy a hug.


After carving we had smores and hot chocolate (or chocolate milk in Noah's case).


Here is a pic of the finished product. Simple, but cute if I do say so myself.
8 comments:
I love the Mr. Potato head pumpkin! What a good idea!
I love your pumpkins! I have got to get those stick ins for addie next year! Noah can pull off anything.
He was so cute last night!
I love your pumpkins, and your Halloween sign!!
I love the costume you "settled" on. He is precious, of course.
The Mr. Potato Head stuff is genius! I need to remember that.
I think he looks darling! I LOVE those pumpkin face things..Chase would have a blast with those! I have never seen them before. I think it turned out mighty cute too! I love the picture of Noah with all the chocolate on him!
That child is so cute, he could have pulled off a paper bag!
It sounds like your Halloween turned out fun after all. Noah is so cute in that little costume!
haha.. I got Taylor's costume the Tuesday before Halloween, too. Good thing we have cute kids! I love the carved pumpkin. If I gave Taylor a pumpkin while she was sitting in her booster seat, she would probably throw it on the floor and make a huge mess!!
Post a Comment