Tuesday, November 18, 2008
SO His Father's Son
So I am in the office, aka-The Man Room, blog surfing and I look over my shoulder to make sure that Noah isn't getting into anything he shouldn't. I spot him starring longingly at his daddy's remotes. Now, Chris has an interesting collection of remotes. I only know what one of them does but there is about a million of them. Okay, only 4, but still. Noah ever so slowly starts to extend his hand to one of the ever tempting remotes, which he knows not to touch, and then notices that he has been caught. He flashes me with his classic grin and says, "No, no, no" while wagging his finger at me. (See the second paragraph of my previous post to see why this is no surprise to me.) I decide to watch and see what he does next. He continues switching back and forth between studying the remotes and watching me. Finally, he decides to brave it and reaches out for remote. With lightning speed, he proceeds to ORGANIZE THEM ACCORDING TO SIZE! Once his mission was accomplished he dashed off to watch Tom and Jerry, leaving his poor mother shaking her head and pondering on how proud his dad would be of him at the moment. Even if he did touch the forbidden remotes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is hilarious!
OCD, much?
:)
He is so funny. I love when he gets caught and does the thing he's not supposed to do, really fast. I also love his no,no,no.
That is too funny!
Thanks for a great laugh!
Post a Comment