Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Weapon of Mass Destruction

Yesterday I left Noah playing in the nursery while I went to the bathroom. I was only gone a few minutes but that is all it took.




He felt really bad about it.

8 comments:

danakat said...

Oh yeah, you'll get to a point where you don't pee until your husband gets home. A couple of UT infections may happen, but it's worth it not have the house demolished during an innocent tinkle.

And thank you for mentioning my new header! I needed the validation.

danakat said...

Oh and I have to tell you how brilliant your idea is! Running during the commercials is a fantastic goal! You are so smart.

Lacey Freeman said...

I love how it takes all of about .53 seconds for a little one to destroy EVERYTHING. Gotta love it. We are moving into our new apartment right now and mom got Chase's bookshelf all set up and nice a neat, well I walked in there today and every book he owns is on the floow along with every toy and anything else he could get his hands on and destroy.

Beth said...

I love that little boy's grin!

Lisa said...

He is such a cutie you can't get mad!!

danakat said...

I have to know...what book is so riveting? And what will you do when you finish?

Carly A said...

I am not looking forward to the days that I have to worry about Avery being mobile and getting into things, it will be an exciting time! But look at his cute face.

Debbie said...

haha.. oh yes, Taylor enjoys getting into everything, too. unfortunately, although she knows how to say "no, no, no," she does not yet comprehend what it means-- either that or she just chooses to ignore it ;-) and it's so frustrating because i want to get mad but she's too freaking cute!