Saturday, March 8, 2008

White Stuff

It is really hard for me to believe that I am going to be turning 30 this year because I am completely immature. I think that is why I get along so great in Young Womens. Anyway, I woke up this morning and the first thing I did, after rescuing Noah from bed, was rush to the window to see if we actually got any snow. I was sooo happy when I saw that we actually got a pretty good dusting. I promptly woke Chris up, whipped up a quick breakfast, and then we all bundled up to go outside to play. I layered Noah in a onesie, thermal pj's, a water resistant wind suit, 2 pairs of socks, a toboggan, and a pair of socks for his hands. He looked like Ralphie's brother (can't remember his name) from A Christmas Story. Heehee! But, alas, Noah wasn't too keen on the freezing cold wind that kept stealing his breath away and he couldn't really move well enough to play in the snow. So, our trip into Winter Wonderland lasted about 5 minutes and then we came back inside. Oh well, heres hoping for more snow next year!

3 comments:

Kim Mayfield said...

How cute is he!! I love his "gloves"!

Debbie said...

Well, I feel like I've been running around doing stuff all day today, so we didn't have a chance to go outside and enjoy the little bit of snow we had.

In the picture where you two are cheek to cheek, I can see a little bit of Taylor in him-- maybe she has some Mayfield in her after all ;-)

Lisa said...

Our little ones were SO excited to see the "snow" too!! They were out there playing away!! So fun!!