Saturday, November 10, 2007

My Knights

Last night Chris and I stayed up later then we should have so Noah's wake-up call came much too early this morning. I rescued him from his crib, fed him, and ate my own breakfast and still no sign of Chris even thinking about getting out of bed. I, being the fabulous, motivating wife that I am, decided that he needed a little help. So I gave Noah the pleasure of bringing his father back from the dead. And boy was Noah up to the task. He promptly grabbed Chris's nose in one hand and a hand full of hair in the other and proceeded to show us how talented he has become in standing up. What a pleasant way to start your day, huh?

It is so great to see my 2 men together. Noah gets to see the side of Chris that only I have gotten to see so far. Chris can be very quiet and reserved in public but at home he is completely insane. He comes up with these ridiculous songs that he sings to Noah that make absolutely no sense whatsoever but Noah finds them hilarious. No one can get Noah to laugh like his daddy can. They are best buds and I wouldn't have it any other way. They are my knights. One in shining armor, one in a wet diaper.

7 comments:

danakat said...

I love it! There is something so precious about a Daddy and his son. I love love love the picture of Chris asleep and Noah with the big yawn...sooooo cute and funny and sweet.

Glad you're enjoying the recipes.
And thanks for your idea of "I'll get you my pretty..." Alisha and I used that one along with about 11 other phrases to decorate at our ward Halloween night. :)

Beth said...

I love the b&w picture of Daddy and baby walking through the pumpkin patch, that is so sweet!!!

Jude and Ashley said...

Those are just about some of the most adorable pictures I have ever seen.

Lacey Freeman said...

too sweet. wait till he gets older and wants to do everything he does...it's priceless!

Lisha said...

Isn't it fun to see what little ones bring out in their daddy's? Nate is such a sucker for Nathan, it really cracks me up. I've enjoyed watching Chris with Noah, too. You can tell they LOVE each other!

Debbie said...

haha... that kind of makes me want to be a fly on the wall to hear the songs that Chris sings to Noah. That collage is just adorable! It's hard to remember the days when Noah was just a little skinny thing ;-)

chozian said...

Songs ... what songs? I don't sing any songs. I don't know what you are talking about.