Since the weather man is telling us that we can expect a little more snow this week, I thought I'd share something fun in case anyone wanted to give it a try.
I armed both of the kiddos with spray bottles filled with water and food coloring and let them go to town 'painting' the snow.
It took E a bit to figure out which way to face the bottle before squirting.
Noah's 'canvas' of choice was our snow fort. He tried to rule the whole process and got quite cross with Eden for 'mixing up' the colors.
Then Noah decided that our snowman, Pah, (as in the sound you make when trying to teach a child what the letter P sounds like. Every time I ask Eden what she wants to name something this is what I get) needed a little color.
This activity was a ton of fun and we will definitely be doing it again. I like that it is something you can do no matter the amount of snow that falls. I will warn you though, IT IS MESSY!
The good news is, I washed the clothes right after we got changed and everything came out fine. As for the skin, believe it or not, toothpaste was the answer. Just a bit of scrubbing and it came right off. Of course, we were all obnoxiously minty fresh for a few hours.
4 comments:
Brilliant!
What a great idea! I love it. We are going to have to try it. You are such a fun mom. :)
So smart!
Love the tie dye fort blocks. Awesome!
Fantastic idea!! I love it. I'm so going to try this next storm...I just hope it's next year cause I'm all snowed out! :) Thanks for sharing Cari!
Post a Comment