Thursday, February 25, 2010

Never Gonna Forget This Winter...

but just in case, I thought I should record a few pictures of all the snow we have had.
Plus, Noah really loves 'toe', aka. snow.




I loved watching this out the window (I had already gone out with him for about an hour. I was ready to go in but Noah really wanted to stay out). He would swing back and forth and swipe snow in the air and just laugh and laugh as it rained down on him.

His favorite thing to do was make snowballs and watch them explode when he threw them against the house. He learned that one from Dad.

Shortly after taking this pic he figured out that he could pile snow at the end of his slide and then slide down into it. I thought that was pretty genius.

Eden was not at fan of the snow. I took her out and set her down and she immediately got a grossed out look on her face. I guess she didn't like the wetness of it. She much preferred the view from inside the house.

3 comments:

Lisha said...

So impressed, ND is a snow-wuss. He doesn't like to be cold. :) I love his creativity.

Sandy said...

Precious children like there Momma!!

Becki said...

I hate it when Ellie wants to go out and I just can't. She stares out the door forever too. I did love the snow this year too.....I am happy to have spring though, I must say. Cute kids!