Friday, October 2, 2009

To Snuggle or Throttle

I had a rough day with Noah today.
Grocery shopping is such a dreaded chore with that kid along.
He can't/won't sit still for anything.
No amount of bribery, threats, or punishments seem to make it through his oh, so adorable head.

After two hours of struggling with him at the store, I had had it.
When we got home I put him in his room and SHUT THE DOOR!
I unloaded all the groceries and then put them away.
I shop for a months worth so it took a while.
After I was all done I went into Noah's room to rake him over the coals about his behavior at the grocery store.
I opened his door...and he was nowhere to be found.
What tha?
His door has the child proof handle thingy so he couldn't have gotten out, could he?
I looked all over his room to make sure I wasn't missing anything.
Then I started looking through the other rooms.
Still no Noah.
At this point I started having flash backs to too many Law and Order episodes and am determined that someone has crawled in through his window and stolen my precious baby.
I ran into his room and snatched the blanket back from his window.
And there he was,
perched on the window sill, spitting on his window.

Typical Noah all the way.

4 comments:

Beth said...

What a little stinker! He is so darn cute!

Lisha said...

I love that he was spitting on the window. Nathan and Noah are two peas in a pod. And because of that, I can laugh! Haha!

Kim Mayfield said...

He and his cousin Nathan both remind me so much of Josh! I say snuggle with him and love on him all you can now... before too long he will be having NONE of it from him momma!

Debbie said...

hahaha... I'm sorry, but isn't that just typical? You're ticked off at them, and then suddenly, they're missing and you're freaking out that you've lost your baby, only to find them doing something to remind you of why you were MAD in the first place!!!!