For several months I have been working on a counting book for Noah.
I wanted to make one that was very personal to him, made up of all the things he is in to right now.
It has taken me quite a bit longer than I expected, what with all we moms have to do.
Several weeks ago I finally finished it and I am just now getting around to posting about it.
It is made entirely out of felt with a few buttons for embellishment and it is completely hand sewn.
I L-O-V-E all of the adorable little details you can achieve with hand sewing, even if it does take forever sometimes.
There are a few things I would do differently if I ever make one again but, all in all, I am in love with the finished product.
I wanted to make one that was very personal to him, made up of all the things he is in to right now.
It has taken me quite a bit longer than I expected, what with all we moms have to do.
Several weeks ago I finally finished it and I am just now getting around to posting about it.
It is made entirely out of felt with a few buttons for embellishment and it is completely hand sewn.
I L-O-V-E all of the adorable little details you can achieve with hand sewing, even if it does take forever sometimes.
There are a few things I would do differently if I ever make one again but, all in all, I am in love with the finished product.
13 comments:
Wow! That HAD to have taken FOREVER!! So stinking cute! Addie was oohing and ahhing over the pics of the book!
Oh this is adorable!! Great job!!
Anjeanette of the R&W girls
This is so stinkin' cute! Way to go!!
ADORABLE! I love it. :)
That is AMAZING!!
Sooooo VERY VERY CUTE!!! You have done a magnificent job. Noah will love this.
I love it!! You are so creative! Also you are a great mom to Noah and Eden!!
The book is adorable!!! You are so talented with crafts. I bet Noah loves it.
Almost as cute as Noah himself :)
Fantastic, Cari! You have really posted some darling crafts...I think you should do your own craft blog (realizing you have so much free time, right?! : ) But for real, I am really impressed.
WOW! What a cute book! LOVE IT! Your kids sure are lucky to have a great mom like you!
I love it! I am really amazed at all the crafty stuff you have been doing lately! I don't know how you do it all!
That is SO adorable! I wish I had your patience, what an awesome book!!!
Post a Comment