Thursday, July 2, 2009

Giveaway...finally (sheepish grin)

Okay, so when I decided to have a giveaway I really didn't intend for it to be
ALMOST A MONTH
to actually do it.
Ooops.
But, life happens so I know you will all forgive me.
Right?
Hello?
Anyone?

SooOoOOo...
do you remember the buckets I made for Easter?
No? Shame on you.
Here is a reminder.





I know, A-DOR-A-BLE!
Would you like one of your very own?
You wooOoOould?!
The winner of this giveaway will receive ONE bucket.
You can either have one made just like the ones pictured above
or
you can tell me if it is gonna be for a boy or a girl, or even you!,
and be surprised by my fabric choice.
I love these buckets because they have so many uses.
Put a gift in them, use them to sort toys, display on a side table, etc.
The possibilities are endless.
To enter just leave me some comment love telling me what you would use the bucket for,
and if you want boy, girl, or grown up.
If you are reading this on Facebook, hop on over to my blog and leave a comment.

Let the goodness begin!!
The winner will be announced Monday morning.

11 comments:

Becki said...

Ellie's room all the way! Those really are adorable. You make them with fabric? Soo cute. Please enter me!

Mandi said...

Ooh I love the buckets! So cute and creative!fare

Ranee J Fratangelo said...

So I will need a girly one for the next girl we WILL have!

Mandi said...

Sorry about the end of that post... griffen wanted to enter too :)

Ranee J Fratangelo said...

we are NOT prego :(

Dawn, said...

Those just scream baby shower gift holder :) I would want the girly one.

Jessica Eastman said...

Super cute! I'd give it to our friends who are 16 weeks pregnant. Don't know the gender of the baby yet, though, so it'd have to be green or yellow or something similarly unisex. :)

Rachel @ The Little Blue Room said...

So cute. You are so creative! It was wonderful running into you at Target the other day. I would want it for me! lol. Buskets make great crafty supply holders.

Beth said...

These are so darn cute! I love the girly one! I'd probably use it for Addie's hair things in her room.

Anonymous said...

The buckets are so cute!I love them! If I win I would mail it to my favorite cousin in Utah. I used to babysit her every since she was born until I got married. She is like a niece to me.

You are so creative!! We should get together sometime and hang out and we could do some crafty things together.

Debbie said...

I would want a girly one for Taylor's room. I need to get more organized!