Chris decided Noah NEEDED a computer of his very own since he is obsessed with Daddy's computer and it gives Daddy a panic attack everytime Noah goes near it.
So...
So...
Daddy installed lots of fun games and Noah is in HEAVEN!
I have a vision for this little corner if Daddy's office. I eventually want to make/get a cuter desk and chair and I envision a cork board and chalk board with some cute signs.
I have a vision for this little corner if Daddy's office. I eventually want to make/get a cuter desk and chair and I envision a cork board and chalk board with some cute signs.
2 comments:
I love the picture! Noah is so cute. I also love your ideas of what you have planned for the office room. You are so creative!!!
definitely geek-in-training.. hehe I think Taylor would actually love that too... if only we had an extra computer ;-)
Post a Comment