heehee! He's still so stinkin' cute it should be a crime!!
LOL LOL LOLWhat is your email address?I have GOT to send you this picture of little man from a week ago!Your kid is so unbelievably darling...even with his big bird hair-do.
Cutest lil seagull I ever saw! I desperately need him to take a little flight my way for a huge kiss!
haha.. i love little baby bedhead!
I Love the Hair do....You'll be teaching Ethans Class... Lol well i'm sure he'll be entertaining & energetic...you should let me know how it goes :)
His hair is even better than mine when I go to sleep with wet ahir!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
heehee! He's still so stinkin' cute it should be a crime!!
LOL LOL LOL
What is your email address?
I have GOT to send you this picture of little man from a week ago!
Your kid is so unbelievably darling...even with his big bird hair-do.
Cutest lil seagull I ever saw! I desperately need him to take a little flight my way for a huge kiss!
haha.. i love little baby bedhead!
I Love the Hair do....
You'll be teaching Ethans Class...
Lol well i'm sure he'll be entertaining & energetic...
you should let me know how it goes :)
His hair is even better than mine when I go to sleep with wet ahir!
Post a Comment