Okay, so I have been in a serious funk for the last several weeks. My workouts have fizzled to nonexistent and my eating junk is out of control. Chris and I went down to Florida this past weekend to visit his family down there and as I was editing the pics from the trip I had to cringe! I LOOK HORRIBLE!. And, even worse, I FEEL horrible. Urg!
And so, once again, I am starting over on my quest to a better me. All of the same goals apply: drinking more water, working out an hour a day 5 days a week, strength training, making better choices about what I stuff in my gullet, etc.
Sigh.
1 comment:
I didn't post either for the last several weeks because I wasn't doing all that great, so this past weekend I watched it and was down by Monday, woohoo!
Post a Comment