Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Better Half

How long have you been together? 3 years
How long did you date? 3 months
How old is he? 27, two years younger than me
Who eats more? Chris definitely. He eats like a horse!
Who said "I love you" first? Chris did. We were hanging out at his house just watching TV and he looks at me and says, "You know I love you, right?"
Who is taller? Chris
Who sings better? Me, although Chris comes up with the most insane songs about the stupidest things. He makes me laugh so much.
Who is smarter? Chris, big time.
Who does the laundry? Me. I would fear for our clothes if Chris did the laundry.
Who does the dishes? Me, although I get him to unload the dishwasher whenever I can because I HATE unloading.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Chris, no particular reason.
Who pays the bills? Chris. I think he would have a heart attack from the anxiety if I was in charge of the bills.
Who mows the lawn? Both of us. I enjoy it.
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who is more stubborn? Definitely Chris. When he gets something in his head he is such a pain! But, if you give him some time to really think it out, he usually comes back a little bit later and we find a compromise.
Who kissed who first? Chris kissed me first. I had put him off for like a month, seriously. I just wasn't sure about him yet. We weren't dating exclusively at first and I went on a date with another guy. We went out to eat and then we were going to go to the YSA activity after dinner. The whole time I was on a date with this other guy I was thinking I wish we could hurry up and get to YSA so I can see Chris. I knew then that he had gotten in my head. A few days after that I told him about what I had been thinking on the date and he was so happy. Then, we SMOOCHED!
Who asked who out? He did. A large group of YSA had gone to the park and we were all standing around getting ready to go home. I noticed that Chris ran to his car. He came back with a piece of paper in his hand. He walked into the middle of the group of people and handed me the paper. It had his phone # on it. He said, " You should give me a call sometime." I was so shocked and slightly embarrassed because he did that in front of everyone. Well, I didn't call so a few days after that he called me and asked me out.
Who is more sensitive? me, Chris has his moments though
Who has more friends? probably me
Who has more siblings? me
Who wears the pants in the relationship? I think we are pretty even.
Who are you tagging? Everyone who wants to!

3 comments:

danakat said...

Love getting "to know" you better.
Isn't having the perfect husband almost as good as having the perfect piece of cheesecake? ;)

Lisha said...

I enjoyed to stories! Thanks for sharing!

Rachel @ The Little Blue Room said...

Such fun questions. I enjoyed learning some fun things about you guys.
I also wanted to let you know, you may want to go grab those shelve at Target asap because they are on clearance and going fast. They we arounf $7 and I bought extra jars for about$3(the shelves come with 5)Wanted to give you a heads up!