Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Boy

I haven't posted a lot of pics of my boy lately so I wanted to fix that. I need to be better about recording the everyday happenings, not just the big moments.

Noah LOVES to dance. He dances when my cell phone rings, when a song plays on a commercial or someones blog, when I sing, etc. I tell him he needs to grow up to be a musician and make mommy lots of money! heehee.
My brother-in-law, Mike, and his wife, Ashley got Noah this piggy bank for Christmas and it plays music when you put a coin in. Noah figured out that if you just stick your fingers in the slot that the music will play. He would play with this pig all day long if you let him. Check out his moves.




Noah loves bath time. He and Chris get in there and play forever. It is great.



Check out his adorable sleepy eyes.


And lastly, Noah loves his Aunt Mimi. She came over on Wednesday and we went out to check out the snow. Noah wasn't that impressed with it.



I got a surprise from Chris yesterday. He got me an MP3 player. I am so excited. I have a ton of CD's that I only like 2-3 songs on them so I can put those songs on the MP3 player. He also got me this thing that will allow me to play the MP3 player thru the radio of my car. He's the best!

One last thing, check out my sidebar. I have a new section that is going to let you know how I am doing everyday on my Hot Momma goals.

7 comments:

danakat said...

What a hysterically precious little dancer! I hate to admit this, but his moves may almost top my little man's.

Lacey Freeman said...

He is so cute. I love the booty shake. =) I think it's way cool about your new sidebar! I really need to get myself dedicated and get on the ball! Hooray for you!

Jude and Ashley said...

Oh my goodness! He is so stinking cute. I love to see his little tushy dance

Jessica Eastman said...

Adorable!

Brandie Lyon said...

Noah is soooo cute! Tell Misty I love her haircut. I do like the sidebar. Just a word of encouragement, with the bestlife diet, just cutting out eating after 7:30, I lost 5lbs.
You and Misty are good dancers, so maybe Noah got the dancing gene from you two.

Beth said...

I my goodness, HOW CUTE is HE?!?! I love the dancing videos and that is too funny that he has learned how to make it play music. What a cutie pie!

Debbie said...

haha.. I just love how he holds his arms kind of up and out to the side while he's dancing. Do all babies love music that much, or is it just our babies? I can't sing or play a musical instrument, so I will live vicariously through my children and hope they have some musical talent ;-)