Okay, I need help. How can I get a video I took on my digital camera onto my blog? I got the video onto my computer and into my Picasa photo editing program. Then I clicked on the Add Video icon and it pulled it up. But, when I view my blog I get nothing. Plz help because I have some crazy adorable video of my boy that I want to share but can't get the thing to work. Can you tell I'm a wee bit frustrated?!
PS. I have been such a loser blogger over the last month, I know. I have a ton to catch up on so a marathon post will follow in the next couple of days, hopefully with a video Noah attached!
3 comments:
I have tried to do that too with NO success!! I hope someone can help you, then I'll come to you for help!! :}
You can just put the video on Google Video (you can post it as unlisted if you want it to be more private and not show up in someone's search results). When it's up there, you can use the link that says "embed" and just paste it right into your blog and it will show up.
http://video.google.com/
I love reading about your life and your adorable little boy. :)
I can help you with it one evening before it gets late. Please remind me.
Post a Comment