Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Harry Potter and the Pumpkin Patch

Okay, I know I am seriously bias, but have you EVER seen a kid this cute in your life?!!



This pic was taken at our ward Trunk-or-Treat on Friday night. We all had a good time. Noah especially liked his cousin Taylor's ladybug costume. She had wings that he found particularly tasty.

The next morning some of us got together to go to Tate Farm. I had never been before so I was really looking forward to it. We made the plan to go several weeks ago and I suggested we go at 10:00am to "beat the heat". Well, we beat it all right. It was soo cold when we first got there. We were all bundled up and had our babies wrapped up like burritos. But, in spite of the crazy fridgedness (that is so not a word), we all had a great time.

6 comments:

danakat said...

He is SCREAMIN cute!!
I cannot even begin tell you how happy his little Harry Potter costume makes me. :)
Happy Halloween!

Lacey Freeman said...

how cute is he?! i love the costume! and i love tate farms...even if it is freezing!

Kim Mayfield said...

He is so stinkin' cute!
I miss going to Tate Farms with the kids. It was my favorite field trip to go on with them.

Carly A said...

The Harry Potter costume is so cute! I have never seen anyone cuter with nerd glasses on!

Jude and Ashley said...

Jude and I both agree that Noah is the cutest little wizard that we have ever seen. He looked so adorable as Harry Potter.

Debbie said...

I definitely loved his Harry Potter costume, and I love your picture collage.