Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm A Big Kid Now

My baby doesn't listen to me. I tell him everyday that he HAS to stay my baby forever yet he insists on growing up. BRAT!

Noah is getting 2 teeth on the bottom. Teething has gone pretty well so far but he definitely has his moments lately. I guess I have been so spoiled with such an easy kid that know that he has his moments once in a while that I don't quite know how what to do with him.

He had his 6 mos check up last Tuesday. He weighted in at a whopping 21 lbs 8 oz and he is 26 3/4 inches long. Just more of him to LOVE!

We started him on solids as well. We have started him out on oatmeal cereal and it is so funny to watch him. Here are some pics to demonstrate how he feels about it. (sneak a peek at one of his teeth on the bottom)


Chris wanted to feed Noah his 1st solids. I was bummed at first but he was so cute with Noah that I soon forgave him.



We got a good bit down but when Noah decided he was done he clamped his mouth shut tight.

5 comments:

Lisha said...

I love his reaction to the food! Haha. It's great that you were able to hold off so long before starting them, it makes life so much easier when they are older. Emma was about the same age before I started her on solids, and she took to it a whole lot better than Carden! I love all your signs on the wall.

danakat said...

What an adorably smooshy, messy little face! As my grandmother says: I could just eat him with a spoon and sop him up with a biscuit.

I have to know what all your fun signs say...
Please?

Cari said...

I have 9 signs up. They say:
He Lives
Stand In Holy Places
Seek for the Things of a Better
Knock
All Is Well
Be Still
Be Thankful
Come Unto Christ
Sweet Hour of Prayer

danakat said...

Thanks. Those are beautiful. I need more 'reminders'.

I have to ask...when you were typing your title for this blog, were you singing that jingle from the pull-ups commercial?

Cari said...

I so was!