When Noah woke up this morning I just had to laugh. Because his hair is so long and curly it can get pretty out of control, especially when he sleeps. But, his hair was defying the laws of gravity this morning. I proceeded to take him into the bathroom to show him how hilarious he looked and to my dismay I discovered that my beauty sleep wasn't so kind to me last night either. Aren't we attractive?!
He is making his "concentration" face in this one.

You have to see a profile shot to truly appreciate this.

It's a good thing I have Chris locked in for eternity, huh?!
3 comments:
Lookin' good you two! :)
It's amazing, those blessings of eternity! ;) But, I'm sure it's nothing a little shower can't take care of! Haha.
haha.. I love bedhead pics.. well, of babies, not of myself.. hehe
I think you look awesome though! Your lips look amazing in this pic! ;-)
Post a Comment