Sunday, August 12, 2007

I got an 18 pounder

Noah had his 4 month checkup on Monday. All is well! Chris and I always get a "bet" going about what his weight is going to be. I guessed 17 1/2 lbs. Chris guessed 18lbs. He weighted in at 17 lbs 15 oz. He's just big boned! Dr. Allen said that a lot of parents start solids now but she recommended that we hold off for another couple of months because he is "at a healthy" weight and doesn't need any extra calories. I just had to laugh. Dr. Allen was really impressed by how strong he is, for which Chris takes all credit. He had another round of shots and he did much better than I did. I managed not to cry. Okay, okay, so I teared up a little but I didn't cry. I think he hates being held down worse than the shots. I was really proud of him.

No comments: