Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Blogger envy




After seeing Alisha and Debbie's blogs I totally had blogger envy. I decided I wanted a place to show off my Noah. Like Debbie, I have no idea what I am going to write on this thing but if nothing else I will just kind of use it as a journal to keep up with my growing boy.

Isn't it funny how motherhood is all consuming. The moment you see the pink line on that pregnancy test your entire world changes. You become part of this club. And then the baby FINALLY gets here and you find that all you can think about, all you ever want to talk about, is that little baby. Every smile, every giggle, every poop becomes a headline. When Chris asks me how my day went, he gets a long list of the adorable things Noah did that day, even thought the list hasn't really changed from the list of yesterday. Everything he does is fascinating. Every morning when I "rescue" him from bed, I realize that I missed him overnight. Is that weird? I can't help myself. I am completely in love!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

YEAH!! Cari is blogging, too! haha This will be a good way for us to share all of those cute little things our kids do as they grow up, and like you said, it can be like a journal-- only I think this will be more fun! I can't wait to hear more about all the cute things Noah does!