I can already hear the collective groan I'm gonna get with this declaration, but,
I {BIG PUFFY HEART} MONDAYS.
How is that possible, you ask?
Because I get to have 'the girls' for the entire day.
Taylor and Bella
aka: Tator and Belly
This particular Monday the kiddos where having a hard time remembering that they are actually best buds.
So, out came some sugar cookies and icing.
Each hooligan got to choose their own icing color.
I already knew what color 3 out of 4 where gonna pick.
Belly likes to keep me guessing.
It was so amusing to see how they each reacted to the adventure.
Taylor was meticulous with her purple icing.
She didn't start eating until
EVERY LAST ONE
of her cookies where decorated to her satisfaction.
In fact, it got a little hairy at one point when she accidentally got icing on the BOTTOM of one of her beloved cookies.
NOT EXCEPTABLE!
Belly had no interest in her cookies but was infinitely fascinated with her yellow icing.
It took some convincing that the icing didn't belong in her hair.
Ultimately she decided that icing is for eating and finger painting, not wasting on cookies.
When I asked Noah to show me his cookie, this is what I got.
I'm sure showing me the cookie in his hand never crossed his mind.
This was the only picture I got of him because the next time I turned around all of his cookies and icing where G.O.N.E.
This kid doesn't waste time.
Eden really had me cracking up.
Her tongue was moving nonstop.
She would ice a cookie, lick all the icing off, ice it again, then eat the cookie.
Backwards much?
Yep, groan and moan.
Shake your fists at the heavens Scarlett O'Hara style.
Roll your eyes if you must.
But, I loves me some Mondays!
1 comment:
I am a 'pro' Monday gal too! Of course I should add here that I usually give myself the OK to stay in my jammies on Mondays and rarely even leave the house, that may... just may... be the core reason for my Monday loves!
Post a Comment