Friday, June 18, 2010

Anyone Else Need One More Day?

When I set this up for today I forgot that I would be watching 2 of my nieces today as well.
We've gotten to spend a lot of time with Taylor and Bella this week.
I think the kids were feeling it because they all were getting on each others nerves a bit easier than normal.
I counted it as a good sign that Tater didn't want to go with her dad when it was time to leave.
That is, until she realized she could probably sweet talk him into fixing her some mac n' chez for dinner.
Trumped by mac n' chez.
Pathetic.

Anyway, all that to say that I didn't get pictures taken of any of my projects.
So, keeping to the 'pathetic' vein, I will have to postpone until tomorrow.

But, PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE come back tomorrow to link up.
I am dying to see some $5 goodness.

3 comments:

Lisha said...

How 'bout a little more than one day? ;) I have a couple half-finished projects that I'll have to post pics of, so I'm pathetic with ya!

Rachel @ The Little Blue Room said...

LOL! Pathetic here, too. I was going to say I need more than one day as well. I have a few ideas I wanted to do and share. Maybe I can find time to get at least one done and share it before midnight. :)

Debbie said...

Oops! Sorry we messed you up! :-) Can't wait to see what you guys came up with!