Okay.
I have narrowed it down to 2 names.
Please vote for your favorite.
Thanks for hanging in there!!
Posies and Puddles
or
Meadows and Mudpies
I have narrowed it down to 2 names.
Please vote for your favorite.
Thanks for hanging in there!!
Posies and Puddles
or
Meadows and Mudpies
9 comments:
As much as I enjoy a good "P" alliteration...I vote for Meadows and Mudpies. I have a great visual for you if you're interested. I'm sure Alisha could make it work.
And I'm still wanting to see about having you make a cape for lil man. I'll make the check out to whoever you decide to be. :)
I like the m&m too...love the visual of a meadow.
I think they are both so very fun!! Meadows and Mudpies is my favorite :)
Meadows and Mudpies
I think the vote is unaminious m&m
Please don't be offended, but you are all WRONG! Posies and Puddles is the best! :-P
Meadows and Mudpies out of these 2.I am excited for you! :)
That last post was from me :)--Clarissa! I don't think Matt would care too much : )!
M and M is my fave too. Love the blooms! They are adorable. You know I'm going to want to buy some of those too. :)
Post a Comment