Friday, October 30, 2009

Stay With Me Now

Okay.
{sigh}
I have thought and thought about a name for my little budding business.
I am still not in love with anything.
I think I will call the flowers themselves 'Hairblooms'.
BUT...
I do eventually want to get into making other things
like superhero capes and appliqued goodness.
So, I think I need to go a different direction for the name.

I was thinking about something that plays off of the whole opposites of boys and girls.
I have only been able to come up with a couple ofpossibilities so far.

DON'T LAUGH!

(unless it is with me, not AT me!)

What about...
Petals and Puddles
or
Lil' Damsels and Dragons
?

Anyone got any other suggestions?
Like before, if I choose a name that you suggest you will get a hairbloom of your choice
or a superhero cap.
LET THE CREATIVE JUICES FLOW ONCE MORE!
Please?

P.S. I hope to have pics posted very soon of all the hairblooms. I have had an extremely sick baby for the past week. I am behind in just about everything so as soon as I can get back on track, I will share the yummy bloominess!

4 comments:

danakat said...

Petals and Puddles makes me giggle. :) I love how it feels when I say it. (hee hee)

I really like the other one too, but it's not there yet...hmmmm...what does it need?

I'm excited to see what you come up with. But I do want to chat with you about a superhero cape for my little villian over here. Email me your number? dherwig@knology.net

Jenni said...

I like Lil Damsels & Dragons - the puddles part makes me think of leaky diapers for some reason - so excited for your new adventure!

Jessica Eastman said...

Trains and Tea Parties
Sweet and Stinky (just kidding!)
Rocks and Rhinestones
Lipstick and Lincoln Logs
Tiaras and Trucks

I don't actually think any of these are better than what you already have, but I wanted to share anyways. :)

Lisha said...

Petals and Puddles is so brilliant! It is so alliterative (is that a word?) and just rolls of the tongue, that gets my vote 110%!!!