One of my favorite blogs to stalk is
Make It and Love It.
Ashley has some the the best project ideas. She is always posting a tutorial for things that just make life easier and cuter!
Her latest tutorial is how to make a liner for a basket. I am so gonna use this in Eden's nursery.
She also does GIVEAWAYS pretty frequently.
Who doesn't love a giveaway?
You have to check out her newest giveaway.
You could win a nursing cover for yourself or someone you love.
Once you visit her blog, I am sure you will be just as hooked as me.
Make It and Love It.
Ashley has some the the best project ideas. She is always posting a tutorial for things that just make life easier and cuter!
Her latest tutorial is how to make a liner for a basket. I am so gonna use this in Eden's nursery.
She also does GIVEAWAYS pretty frequently.
Who doesn't love a giveaway?
You have to check out her newest giveaway.
You could win a nursing cover for yourself or someone you love.
Once you visit her blog, I am sure you will be just as hooked as me.
3 comments:
i enjoy her blog as well!
See, and I always wonder how people have time to make cute things like bows and basket liners! I am soo cluless when it comes to that stuff. Poor Ellie. Oh, and about my nerves, they're not steal I promise. Sometimes I take on too much and learn the hard way later. I hope I'm not doing that with school, but we'll have to see. It's only been one week. :)
I LOVE that blog too! I read it all the time and use her fun (and easy) ideas.
Post a Comment