Those who know me best know of my blog stalking tendencies.
Sometimes I just can't help myself.
Well, I found out today that it can definitely have some advantages.
I don't remember how I found Maggie Blue Designs. I only remember that I found her on the exact day that she was offering a giveaway on her blog.
I totally flipped out when I saw her stuff and knew immediately that if I won the bag she was offering that it would be Noah's new church bag.
Well, guess what arrived in the mail today!!
Sometimes I just can't help myself.
Well, I found out today that it can definitely have some advantages.
I don't remember how I found Maggie Blue Designs. I only remember that I found her on the exact day that she was offering a giveaway on her blog.
I totally flipped out when I saw her stuff and knew immediately that if I won the bag she was offering that it would be Noah's new church bag.
Well, guess what arrived in the mail today!!
I LOVE IT!!!!!
You absolutely MUST follow this link to her Etsy shop and check out all of the insane goodness.
I am going to have her make me a personalized bag for Mother's Day.
I can't wait!
THANK YOU MAGGIE BLUE DESIGNS!!
4 comments:
Wow, Cari, Congrats! Good for you!! That is so adorable. That is really neat that you won that cute tote for Noah.
I am so jealous! I have never won any kind of giveaway or contest, lol. Too stinking cute!
"Church bag" my eye! That's a man purse!
:)
O..oooooo...ooohhhh how cute!!! And the little boy is such a cutey too, grin!!
Post a Comment