Let me tell ya, I LOVE MY GIRL!!!!!!!!
Now that we are finally getting past the complete exhaustion phase, it is getting easier for me to recognize the fabulousness that is Eden. I told myself I was gonna be better about recording 'the little things' with her than I was with Noah so, here goes.
Now that we are finally getting past the complete exhaustion phase, it is getting easier for me to recognize the fabulousness that is Eden. I told myself I was gonna be better about recording 'the little things' with her than I was with Noah so, here goes.
*I think one of my very most favorite things about her is that she plays with her hair when she eats. Most of the time she will fall asleep with one hand wrapped in hair and the other hand in her mouth. Can you say ADORABLE?!
*Daddy got her to laugh just a few days ago. I think it was the cutest thing I have ever heard.
*She loves bath time, especially splashing. She splashes so much I have had to start putting her bathtub in the big tub already.
*She doesn't just smile, she lights up.
*She has started to coo and babble on a more regular basis. Noah finds it especially fascinating.
*She has started to grab onto toys and will bring them to her mouth occasionally.
*If she is laying on her back she tries to sit up.
*Just like her big bro, she despises floor time. It has become torture for the 2 of us.
*She has started to drool up a storm (notice her shirt in the pic above). I have noticed that her gums on the bottom are getting really white. Teeth already?!
At least a million times a day I am overcome with so much love for this girl.
I am so thankful for every second.
I am so thankful for every second.
4 comments:
Eden is just an absolute doll!
Oh man she is cute! I totally love her hair.
BEYOND crazy cute!!!
How do you stand it?!
Hopefully I'll be better about recording Bella's milestones, too. I think Taylor was 7-8 months before I started my blog, so it'll be good to start from the beginning with Bella.
Post a Comment