Let me start by stating the obvious. I am not a photographer so these pictures do not do the cuteness justice. Luckily, I have begged my oh-so-talented SIL, Alisha, to bring her camera and skills to Garden Club tomorrow and take some respectable pictures of my kiddos.
That being said, here is the goodness.
Noah was not feeling up to a photo shoot.
That being said, here is the goodness.
Noah was not feeling up to a photo shoot.
I made everything you see from head to toe, including the baby! Oh, wait, I didn't make the diaper or bloomers.
Here is a close up of the accessories.
So, what do ya think?
12 comments:
Everything is so cute!!! I can't believe that you made it all. You are amazing! I would love to be able to do all that. Eden looked absolutely adorable and so did Noah, even if he wasn't fond of taking the pictures!
Oh my gosh, I want to eat your babies up! They are so stinking adorable they just need a huge sqeeze. PLEASE teach me how to make those dresses, I love them and can only find them for WAY expensive.
LOVE the little baby girl shoes, really cute :) I so wished I had a sewing talent
WHEW!!! I think I have finally stopped laughing myself silly at the photo of Noah. And to make it funnier there was a black speck on my monitor that happened to be lined up with his mouth and he looked like a little straggle-toothed whiner. I actually thought he had lost a tooth and you didn't tell me!!! I'm so glad I got a sneak preview of little miss thing in her outfit, so adorable!!!
You are just too clever! Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving the kind words.
I love when I am able to help somebody else other than myself!
You have some scrummy children.
I am so impressed, I still don't know how you have time to get all of that done! Camera will be in tow tomorrow... can't wait!
You are so talented!!! Everything that you made is so cute. Where did you get the pattern? Noah looked cute too. You have two adorable children. I love teaching Noah in nursery!!!
The picture of Noah cracks me up! You went all out! How do you find the time? It is all very, very adorable. Maybe when mom gets back from Texas, I can start doing some beginning sewing and can attempt one of those dresses as well.
Cute!! You did such a good job and your kis look so cute!
kids not kis...
Are you kidding??? Those shoes and outfit are CRAZY cute!!! Love them. So, you want to feed a fabric addiction? I did a little post about my fave fabric shops on Etsy here: http://www.joyshope.com/2008/10/lost-art.html
You've been warned.
Enjoy today!
I am so impressed! I didn't know you made such cute things. (I guess I did know about the kids) Anyway, good job!
Post a Comment