BUG!!

I found a tutorial for this insanely adorable buggie.
I thought I would pass the goodness on to those who may be interested.
You'll notice in her instructions that she did the antennae differently
but, honestly, I think my way is CUTER!
I found a tutorial for this insanely adorable buggie.
I thought I would pass the goodness on to those who may be interested.
You'll notice in her instructions that she did the antennae differently
but, honestly, I think my way is CUTER!
Here is the link.
p.s. You may need to shorten the lengths of ribbon depending on the size of your clip. I had to shorten each ribbon by a half inch to make it look right on my clip.
p.s. You may need to shorten the lengths of ribbon depending on the size of your clip. I had to shorten each ribbon by a half inch to make it look right on my clip.
9 comments:
I love the ladybug! So cute! Avery is totally into bugs right now and making the bzzzz sound. Oh and I think Eden is so dang adorable. Seriously.
What an adorable smile!
That is seriously so adorable, and the lady bug is precious too, hee-hee. She is such a delight!! I NEED me some Eden this Thursday, calling dibs!!
oh my goodness, I LOVE it! I'll have to make one for miss addie!
ps... i totally stink and still have your baby shower gift in my living room... I'll someday get it to you.. promise!
So cute Cari! Oh, and I have to mention that I am a little bit jealous that you can already put clips in Edens hair! She really is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen!
Wow, that my comment had a lot of exclamation points. sorry. :)
Very Cute!!
CUTE!
The doilies I put on my girl's dresses I just sewed on with a zigzag stitch, I went around the outside and then did a smaller circle in the middle of the doily, there may be a better way, but that worked for me!
love it!!! and yours is way cuter. I simply must make one of these cuties. If only my little one had hair and my middle one would keep things in hers.
Post a Comment