Wednesday, March 4, 2009

5 Fun Facts

I love these tagging posts because I think it is a fun (and sometimes hilarious) way of getting to know the little things about people. So, I am starting one of my own.

The objective is to list 5 Fun Facts about yourself. They can be anything you want.

1. I am addicted to Clorox wipes. I must have them in the house at all times. I feel guilty using them because they are not recyclable but I can't help myself. They are such handy little suckers.

2. I randomly count things, like panes of a window, buttons on a remote, tiles on a floor. It really is quite nuts. It doesn't really pose a problem until I start trying to count light posts or stripes on the road when I am driving. Not the safest thing.

3. I was offered a job in Nauvoo one summer while I was vacationing there but I didn't take it and I regret it to this day.

4. I refuse to drink the milk leftover after cereal. It makes me want to gag. It just tastes funny and it has little bits floating in it. Gross!

5. I despise unloading the dishwasher. I don't know why. I mean, the dishes are clean for heaven sake. I just hate it and put it off much longer than I should.

Okay, so now I tag...EVERYONE!

4 comments:

*Lisa* said...

I'm sooo with you on the cereal milk (ew) and the clean dishes. I don't know what my deal is, if I would just take them out, my dishes wouldn't pile up so much...

Debbie said...

sounds like we have a lot of funny things in common... I also randomly count things at times. I usually don't drink the milk after eating cereal, but it depends on what it is (if it turns the milk chocolate.. I'm in!). I also don't like to drink the milk after dipping oreos into it. I hate unloading the dishwasher, too!

danakat said...

Yep...I am with you on #4 and #5 too! Exactly!

MaioCampo said...

Congratulations! You're Monk! Woohoo!

Concerning #4... uhmm... have you looked in your spoon while eating cereal? Chunks in milk.

Have you considered your stomach contents after eating a bowl of cereal? Chunks in milk.

Chunks in milk. Chunks in milk. Anybody getting queasy yet?