Congratulations! She is beautiful and what a handsome big brother! Hope the four of you have a wonderful Christmas!
AH HELDZ HER! 8D She is much adorable!
Oh what a beauty!!!Congratulations and Merry Merry Christmas!!!Much love from us to you!
Congrats! She is beautiful. I hope you are feeling good.
You and Amanda! That's so cool. Congratulations to you you and your family! I love your new header with Noah and baby!
Our baby girls have the same birthday!! We roamed the halls looking for you, but didn't see your name on any of the doors and gave up he we set off the alarm.She's beautiful Cari. I'm so happy for you.
Merry Merry Christmas! I am so happy for you Cari and family! Love love the picture with Noah and his little sister! Congrats!
AW! She's beautiful! I can't wait to see more! Hope you both are doing wonderfully.
I apologize for taking advantage of the situation on Christmas... but Ed's a cutie.BWAHAHA!
Cari, She's so cute! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Congratulations! She is beautiful and what a handsome big brother! Hope the four of you have a wonderful Christmas!
AH HELDZ HER! 8D She is much adorable!
Oh what a beauty!!!
Congratulations and Merry Merry Christmas!!!
Much love from us to you!
Congrats! She is beautiful. I hope you are feeling good.
You and Amanda! That's so cool. Congratulations to you you and your family! I love your new header with Noah and baby!
Our baby girls have the same birthday!! We roamed the halls looking for you, but didn't see your name on any of the doors and gave up he we set off the alarm.
She's beautiful Cari. I'm so happy for you.
Merry Merry Christmas! I am so happy for you Cari and family! Love love the picture with Noah and his little sister! Congrats!
AW! She's beautiful! I can't wait to see more! Hope you both are doing wonderfully.
I apologize for taking advantage of the situation on Christmas... but Ed's a cutie.
BWAHAHA!
Cari, She's so cute! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment