And no, I'm not talking about Noah, this time (grin!). I am talking about Peanut (aka. baby #2). We went in on Monday for the much anticipated ultrasound and, wouldn't you know it, the kid was breech and kept it's knees together the whole time. My doc, bless him, tried everything to get a peek but no such luck. At one point, Peanut lifted a leg very briefly but that was it. Doc said that if I put a gun to his head he would say "girl", just because he didn't catch a glimpse of anything in that split second of a leg lift. But, he said not to paint the room pink. Urg!! My next appointment is on the 22nd of next month. He said if there was time he would try to take a look again. Luckily, I have Natalie there and and she said that if he couldn't do it, she would sneak me in and take a gander. Score!
On the up side, everything looked great health wise for Peanut. "She" (hopeful thinking) was face forward almost the whole time and kept opening and closing her mouth. We had some concerns over the heartbeat early on but the heart looked and sounded great so that is a load off. So, I guess I shouldn't complain. Here's hoping for a less modest kid next month!
7 comments:
Here's to a Kenadie #2!!! Maybe after the fifth sonogram you'll get a peek at something! :)
Curses. I'm hoping for an Eden. Such a pretty name...:)
...Peanut??
Is Eden the girl name you want? So pretty! Shoot, I was anxious to find out! Glad baby is doing well!!!
Yes, Eden Price (my mother's maiden name) will be the girls name and Elijah (Eli) Phillip (my father-in-laws name) will be the boys name. I have loved Eden for as long as I can remember. It is one of the main reasons I want a girl so bad. Silly, I know but I love it that much.
LOVE those names!!! Elijah is such a strong name!
So I am totally jealous that you MIGHT be having a girl...that's all I wanted!!! haha. Anyway, my 2 have never had a problem being mosest at all...both Chase and Davis had no shame sitting spread eagle!
Lucky you having Natalie! I am jealous becuase I only got 1 sonogram and now I just have to wait until he gets here, but luckily I only have 7 more weeks to go!
Let's hope "she" cooperates next time!
Post a Comment