Today was the kind of day that you wish you could have just stayed in bed with a good book.
I have been spit up on twice and pooped on once...so far. Noah and I have both gone through 3 changes of clothes. I had a million errands to run and car repairs that needed taking care of. And, on top of it all, stressing about my house because some people were coming to take a looksy today. My bed and the new book I bought at Costco beckon to me but Noah's bedtime isn't for 2-3 more hours.
Here's to hoping tomorrow is better!
5 comments:
Sorry you had a stinky day, I know what you mean about just wanting to stay in bed with a book! Enjoy a good relaxing read when Noah goes to bed!
Good luck tomorrow for a better day! I feel ya, for the past three four nights I have been woken up to either puke everywhere or diarrhea (sp?) And throughout the day just dealing with a whiney kid when your nerves are on end and you're dead tired is no fun...definitely stay in bed and read a good book week for me!
Bless your heart! I hate those days!
Cari! What a cute little kiddo you have. I just happened upon your blog starting with Mandy's.
Ok, time for a new post! We need more cutie pictures!
Post a Comment